Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jung Dayeon 정다연


Do you know this lady?

WHO IS THIS LADY?

Ok ok, I know she's pretty and she has an excellent body figure but do you know how old is she actually?

The answer is : 45 years old

I am not kidding you. Her name is Jung Dayeon from South Korea and she's born on Novermber 27, 1966! Read it carefully, it's 1966!! Her height is 162cm and her weight is 49kg. Besides, she has two children who are already teenagers. XD



JUNG'S BACKGROUND

Before marriage, she was an interior designer. After marriage, her weight raised from 48kg to almost 70kg. Don't believe? I have photos with me. Hiak hiak hiak. XD




Comment: What a typical obasan look. =.=


WHAT IS HER MOTIVATION TO KEEP FIT?


There was once she heard her husband talking in his sleep saying that he miss her look before marriage. That caused a big blow to her and she decided to keep fit!


HOW DOES SHE BECOME POPULAR?

After three months, she shared her results of keeping fit to her relatives and friends through internet and they forwarded to more friends. With that, she becomes popular and all media was striving for an interview with her. Then, she even becomes popular in Japan and known as having the MOST IDEAL BODY FIGURE.


WHAT DID SHE PUBLISH?

She also developed and published a series of "FIGUREROBICS" tutorials DVD which is comprised of six parts. The movements taught in FIGUREROBICS are very simple yet effective and at the same time it helps to keep your body healthy. You can google for her videos or the most simple way, YOUTUBE. =)


EPILOGUE


Yes, I admire her VERY MUCH now and I want her body figure so much!! That's so perfect! She has no flab at all and her body figure is so damn beautiful! At first, when my cousin showed me her video and asked me how old is she, I answered around 20. But then it's so OMG that she appears to be 45! I have some of her videos with me now and hopefully I am able to slim down with her FIGUREROBICS. And I know I should be determined in this matter. Wish me luck. XD

You can't deny that she's pretty too right? I mean, her face. Look at the pictures below.



PRETTY RIGHT?


Jung's message confirms a saying in China: "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones."


5 comments:

  1. 哇哇美女!眼珠掉出来了 xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's just crazy =O

    she is older that my mum lool

    i think it's a nice motivation for us
    to do more sport


    keep it up =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I think so. 45 is really unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我结婚了好几年,但总是面临不孕的状态,医生说要几年的时间,但过了好漫长一段时间呀,后来是去了这家,神似的我才试了一次就有了宝宝了,从一开始的频率联系我,耐心地解答我所有问,他保证100%最好的效果给我信心,谢谢你们的爱,真心推荐你们哦 !加油各位! Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯) 欢迎可以咨询我哦.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^