Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Friday, June 24, 2011

F&N Fun


Here I come to update my blog! Today, I am going to share some good stuff with you all! It is an activity organized by F&N and I knew it through the friendly F&N crew I met yesterday. They came in the shop with an iPad2 and at first I thought they gonna sell their iPad to me! How can I afford that? Haha!

Then, they asked me to sign in my Facebook account using their iPad2 and LIKE the F&N Fun page and share it out! What are the prizes?? Notice only the SPREAD THE OOOMPH PRIZES ok!


See the prizes?? They are excellent and fantastic right?? Well, as long as you have a facebook account then you can join the contest!! HOW??

Log in your facebook account and search F&N Fun page and LIKE the page!! Then, follow the instructions below!

1. Click the SPREAD THE OOOMPH & WIN!


2. Then, click the button CLICK HERE!! =)

3. Allows the page to unload first! Wait patiently ya!

4. Click the SPREAD & WIN!!

5. Read the rules carefully and don't worry about the questions! They are very easy!!

6. Click the options shown in red box. They are the correct answers! Ignore my stupid face ok! =P

7. Fill in your details in the table! Don't use fake ID ok!

8. The rocket is in the air! Click the SHARE button!

9. Share and post the event to your wall! =D

10. Now you can start asking your friends to click on your unique link just like what I have done yesterday!

Therefore, if you see me sharing similar link in facebook, please don't be stingy to give me a click ok? Appreciate the click(s) a lot! Have a nice day everyone! =)

1 comment:

  1. 我之前做了很多的比较,还是这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心的代孕最好,他们的服务确实很完善,之前听朋友那里说他们的基本设施真的非常棒!他们拥有世界级的医疗设备,也有专业的医疗团队,有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,你绝对找不到比这家更好的代孕服务。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^