Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

J or 丁?



Haha! That's a true story ok! At first, I really felt weird when the host mentioned "特务DING". And he mentioned it for many times. I thought the dancing group purposely changed the title to suit their group name or what but then my cousin told me that it should be a mistake by the host. Wuahahahaha!!

It should be "特务J" by Jolin Tsai but the host mistakenly took the word "J" as a chinese character "丁" which is pronounced as "DING". XD

特务J?特务丁?傻傻分不清楚!!

Here's the music video for the song "特务J" in case you don't know the song. But I think most of the people know it since it's quite popular.



3 comments:

  1. The host must be very old! Lolx! 特务J is not new song what? The dancer must be very swt! Ha ha! I can imagine their =.=''' face! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Ya.. quite old liao.. 40+ gua. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 如果你们觉得代孕是可以被接受的,建议你们这个代孕机构彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,这家拥有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助你们取得积极的IVF项目成果,最好的代孕母亲也会携带你健康的孩子,也提供舒适的住宿以及饱满的三餐,欢迎来询问。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^