Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

[Movie] The Ghost Must Be Crazy 鬼也笑


Yeah, The Ghost Must Be Crazy! Honestly I'm kinda lazy to write this. XD
Trailer first! =)


If I can create a LIKE button here I would press for Muthu!! *Thumb up!* XD


The trailer of both stories. =)

Synopsis:

"The Ghost Must Be Crazy" has two different stories entitled "The Day Off" and "The Ghost Bride". In "The Day Off", Ah Nan (John Cheng) and Ah Lei (Wang Lei) goes for their annual in-camp training and they meet a very "on" Platoon Commander. As they're about to play a prank on the Commander as a form of revenge for all the rigorous training they had to put up with, a series of strange things happen.


In "Ghost Bride", Ah Hui (Henry Thia) who is unlucky in love meets a stranger, Ah Hai (Mark Lee), who promises him fortune and blessings if he seeks help from 'brothers and sisters' in the netherworld. Ah Hui does so and ends up finding a beautiful jade bangle inside a red packet. Soon after, Ah Hui strikes the lottery, but spends it all lavishly. Just when he is down in the dumps again, Ah Hai offers him another solution and something strange happens.

Above is the general synopsis I found on internet. XD

I prefer the first story than the second one. For the first story, at least there's some scenes which made me laugh out real loud. LoLz. Btw, I think it brings out the moral lesson which we have to be caring towards our friends?? It's because in the story, an army is suffering of his sickness but nobody believes him. How can it be? Let say, if you have a friend who is sick and he coughs until bleeding, would you at least try to confirm he's real sick or not right? Well, it's ridiculous but why do we have to be so serious? Just enjoy the movie what! XD
The most left guy and the most right guy are the funniest one. Especially their slangs which gonna make you LOL!
I can't believe that a horror movie can be funny! Although it got scary sometimes. Maybe I'm too chicken-hearted. XD

Next, the most thing I like about the second part of the movie is about the 'Ah Gua Ghost'. Wuahahahaha! It's a little bit unacceptable but.. err.. still very weird lar although it's supposed to be funny! XD
That's how does Mark Lee look like at the beginning of the second story..
But in the end.. he becomes like THIS!!

Ah Gua Ghost!!

Well well. I guess he's trying to act funny with his girly outlook but... I fail to laugh. Speechless. =X

This movie is already on cinema for some times already. Fast fast go and watch it!

Btw, final exam is coming!! Guess it's time for me to be serious in my studies. I'm always too 'bo lan bo zua' Haha! Not a good thing! Blerk! Ok, good luck to those who are going to sit for exams ya! And don't forget to wish me luck for my exams + thesis writing + presentation! Thanks so much! =D

1 comment:

  1. 我其实和老公去了好几次的试管,都统统失败了,还很争对身体的伤害呢,后来是因为他,我有了宝宝,在这拥有最好的专业医生,每次都给我最好的解答,让我很满意,而且试了第2次才成功,也没有另加费用,让我很开心真的,而且也有帮宝宝代孕的专业妈妈哦,五颗星好喜欢。 那里的医生非常好,给非常多的意见和帮助。 真心推荐亲们噢 彼奥泰珂斯研究中心 !加油各位!Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^