Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Makan Makan At Cafe Palmelia @ Premier Hotel Sibu

I directly went to Cafe Palmelia @ Premier Hotel Sibu for dinner once I had reached Sibu last Wednesday. The stupid bus took abobut seven and half an hour to reach Sibu from Kuching! From 2p.m. to 9.30p.m.! After the long journey, my buttock was flattened and I was so damn hungry!
Hot Chocolate - RM6.50
It was really sooo chocolate and I love it! Prefer hot stuff at the very cold night! =)
Nasi Goreng - RM15.50
I ordered this and the fried rice was so damn tasty! However the satay sauce was toooo spicy so I din finish it! =P

Chicken Claypot Rice - RM13.50
My friend ordered this. I forgot the taste already but I remembered the chicken is good. Wuahahaha..
Four Treasures Shark Fin Soup - RM12.50
Err.. What should i comment about this.. The only feeling I have regarding the soup is it was damn salty!! They killed the salt seller har?? =X

The environment there is good and the waitress is.. err.. 'over-friendly'. LoLz.. Btw, not a bad choice for dinner lah! Once in a blue moon then ok. Too often you'll see me eating grass soon. LoLz! Well, this post is supposed to be updated few days ago but my broadband suddenly 'angry' with me and I couldn't connect my laptop to internet so I left it half way as a draft. Again, I miss extremely fast internet line!!!

1 comment:

  1. 在这个世纪,有越来越多种疾病。而当中有些疾病导致了女人无法怀孕或导致了男人无法产精。但是也有很多的方法来解决。我本身就推荐了一家乌克兰名叫彼奥的代孕中心。他们的价格不止经济而且服务非常好。基本上,他们现在的客户什么国家都有。妈妈们,可以选择这家彼奥中心哦~~ Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^