Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gifts From Ireland!

I met a friend who has just come back to Malaysia from Ireland at KIA yesterday noon. Had an enjoyable time with him and the most important thing is: Thanks for the gifts! And also the drink. LoLz.. Nah, told you already that your good luck will come back after meeting me! All the best and enjoy your holiday at Sibu ya! =)
Chocolate! Although I'm not really into chocolate but when I open it...
See! Pretty oh! Don't feel wanna eat them! =P
Then, a pair of earings! =)
Lastly, a necklace! LoLz..

Once again,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

1 comment:

  1. 看到很多的夫妻无法拥有自己的孩子而沮丧,也曾想过去领养,其实可以来这间彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构,也有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,他们拥有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,代孕母亲也会携带着你健康的孩子,也可以选择孩子的性别,真的超级棒,赶快来询问吧。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^