Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

In Love With Papercraft: Santa VS Failed Angry Bunny!

Although I have come back to Unimas
I do not stop building those papercrafts!
This time, I would like to show you the Santa and the failed angry bunny!
I built them in my hostel. LoLz..
I wonder will my roomate thinks that I'm crazy or too free??
Last sem already still building the papercafts.. LoLz..
Biotech sooo free kah?? Hahaha..
The components of Santa is ready! =)
Ta da~ The Santa is successfully built!
Too bad it's still far from Christmas! =P
Next I tried to build the angry bunny!
That is challenging because all components are sooo tiny!
This's not what I've built.
I grabbed it from somewhere.
Just to show you the actual look of it!
And this's what I've built..
An angry bunny without its body! LoLz..
I failed to build its body lar~ =X
But it looks cute anyway! =D
And I can even put it on my perfume! XD
There will be a long time for next papercraft post because I have no suitable printer over here.
Maybe I'll continue to build more papercraft once I go back so Sibu!
Hope you all enjoy my post! =)

1 comment:

  1. 婚后以来都面临着无法生孕的情况,非常的沮丧,放心现在的医学非常发达,您可以去尝试代孕服务,来这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,他们提供完善的服务,如:漂亮舒适的住宿环境,司机载送以及饱满的三餐,也可以签100%保证成功的配套,这家绝对值得您相信。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^