Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Makan Makan At Tom's Too @ Delta Mall


Finally, this's another makan makan post! It has been long time since I last wrote about makan makan post right? The very last time I wrote about makan makan was around the end of June which is Makan Makan At Hong Fu! Wow!

This time, I'm gonna introduce Tom's Too which is located at Delta Mall in Sibu. Not really a new restaurant and I have never eat there although it's so near to my house some more! Honestly it's not my target. I always go to Delta Mall just for the Watson over there but tonight, I had my dinner there! =)

The environment is really good. =)

Beware: There's ah gua working there. Just in case you don't like them. XD

And there's a bunch of flower on each table! =)

Chocolate Milk Shake -- RM8.9
Believe me, this is really good!! You should have a try! =)

Spaghetti Bolognese -- RM16.50
Comment: Ok nia. XD

The food there is a little bit expensive for me. But one good thing about Tom's Too is that there is no service charge or government tax applied. Haha! Oh ya, I need someone to sponsor me the food below...

YES. THIS ONE. WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?? o.O
PLEASE, I REALLY WISH TO TRY IT. LOL!

It's just a joke ok. I'm not really into beef actually. The environment and interior design of the restaurant are really nice. You should have a try at least once. Hey, spending money to treat yourself good once in a blue moon doesn't matter lar, right?

Oh ya, I went to the newly opened Giant this morning and took a photo of the Maggie House. XD

Tada! The very huge Maggie House. XD

End this post with a photo of mine.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! =)

5 comments:

  1. Go or. Really very nice de oh! Highly recommended! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be crazy if c chocolate..haha..my favour

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我啊正面临不孕的状态下,很难生孕呢,后来遇到了这家很感恩呀,我有了宝宝,现在宝宝也快1岁了,细心照顾和服务,人和人的风情都很放心,商场也很多设备服务,饮食方面的套餐都很合胃口,都很多选择呀,都不会腻呢,谢谢你们的爱。 那里的医生非常好,给非常多的意见和帮助。 真心推荐你们哦 彼奥得斯待珂研究中心 欢迎来做个朋友噢 !加油各位! Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^