Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday To Clement + Thank You!!

Happy birthday to Clement!!

Who is Clement? He's my elder nephew! Actually today is his birthday but we had already celebrated his birthday last night. There was BBQ session and he invited his cousins and some of his friends from school.

My super sis-in-law, Jennifer was busy preparing all those dishes since morning yesterday. Can you see? CAN YOU SEE? A lot of FOOD! I was at shop yesterday and I went back just before they were about to eat! Ngek Ngek Ngek..

The left one is the birthday kid, Clement and the right one is his very stylish classmate.

Birthday song singing session!
P/S: My papa's facial expression is funny in this photo. XD


Well, when we all finish singing the song then only we realized we didn't enlighten the candles. Wuahahaha! Stupid enough lar! So we sang one more time. XD

After that, Pokemon time!!

Pokemon cards showing off time.

Pokemon toys showing off time. XD

And pokemon movie time! =P

After dinner, I went back to my shop and waited for time to come to close it. Honestly, I got a little bit pissed off with Clement at that time because he said he didn't want my present. Then I was like, OK lor, later I wanna see the present returned to my room. VERY ANGRY LAR!!


However, when I went back home from work, I saw him playing my present for him happily. At that time, I had the feeling like, YES, I WIN AT LAST!! XD

This is my present for him. A controlled toy car. =)

Those angry birds plush toy are presents from his parents and sister.

These are gifts from his cousins and friends.

All in all, still wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

***************************************************************

Ta da! I got my lens at last! XD


And that's how I look with the lens. Weird not?

One more.
P/S: No hair cut ok. LoLz..

********************************************************

谢谢大家于上一篇文章留言处及其他方式给与的鼓励与安慰。
在这里我真的由衷地感谢大家。谢谢你们!
那篇文纯粹是我在心情受到影响的当下所发的牢骚。
没有太多太深的意思。真的。

而且,主题也不在于商业化这个词。
反而我还蛮乐衷于继续让它商业化。
因为我想呈现的是一个可以让大家知道更多资讯,然后有点搞笑的东西。
而不是想让它因为我的心情感受而染上一丝丝的感伤。

牢骚发完了,文章写完了。
谢谢你们耐心看完。
如果没看完,也谢谢你们来我的blog逛逛。
大感谢!!

7 comments:

  1. 蛋糕那一间买的?漂亮呢!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lens very weird meh??? how i cant feel it weird? or myself too weird?hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我帮你问我嫂嫂一下咯。我今天戴着lens顾店叻。XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 早知道我假假去你店鸡婆鸡婆下XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. mushu 本来就weird的
    My dear, always pretty la, with/ without lens also sui sui dao my saliva drop..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @木薯: 你不用偷看,死变态。哈哈哈!
    @Joan: Saliva drop? Drop your head lah! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我的身体状态并不是那么好,而且我也试了很多的方式都没成功,后来和老公去了这家,哇还真的是专业,彼奥泰珂斯人类辅助生殖医学研究中心,真的无人能比我有了宝宝呢,诊所的完善设备,给予客最好的理想,最舒服的住宿,最好的专业医疗。 那里的医生非常好,给非常多的意见和帮助。 以使用他们自己的另类方式对于不孕夫妇 !加油各位! Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^