Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Makan Makan At 3 Points 三喜喜楼


I went to 3 points for dinner at the beginning of May with a gang of my old friends. I have never been there before so that was my first time! I feel like I have tried a lot of new restaurants recently and there are a lot more to go after my presentation! So excited to end it soon! XD

Jacqueline, as the dinner organizer ordered the Full Set Package Pig with the price RM200 + 5% service charge. That's a little bit expensive for me because I thought we were going to have our dinner at a ordinary restaurant. Haha! Ok, let me introduce you about the Full Set Package Pig.
Roast Suckling Pig

I always see this on the TV but that was the first time I try it! And the taste is fantabulous! Those who know me should know that I don't like to eat pork but this one is really my exception! It tasted so nice what! It was really crispy that you can hear the sound 'krunch krunch krunch' while you were chewing!


Black Pepper Trotter

That was also pork and it didn't look nice. Therefore I didn't try it! I got a little bit regret now. Hahaha!


Fried Bitter Gourd with Salted Egg

My another favourite on that night! Honestly I hate bitter gourd but I didn't know why this tasted so damn good! It was not bitter at all and I ate a lot of them!! Yeah, I'm so proud of myself to eat that because no matter who force me I will never try one you know! Finally, I ate bitter gourd! Yuhoo! LoLz! XD


Home Made Beancurd with Minced Meat

Ok, tauhu. Acceptable! Haha! Not very special but ok ok lor! LoLz! XD

Thai Style Fish Fillet

Fish Fillet!! This one was nice too but the taste of the fish fillet was quite light. Btw, still acceptable lar!

There were a total of nine of us and we ordered 2 more dishes in case the package was not enough for us!

Mixed Vegetables Beancurd Soup

The soup was nice but only it was tooooooo salty!! Since it was salty so I ate a lot of rice and I was so damn full that night! Hahaha!

Peking Duck

Peking DUCK!! I forgot the taste already eh! Don't remember how does it taste which proves that it's not really special. LoLz!

All those food costed us RM30 each person excluding our drinks. That's a little bit expensive for me but it's acceptable once in a blue moon! The dishes I love most are Roast Suckling Pig and also Fried Bitter Gourd with Salted Egg! Even until now I'm still missing them! However, I'm not gonna spend the same amount just for those dishes. XD

6 comments:

  1. 好喝好吃好住好睡,真是好命。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. u edit pics to lomo har? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Yalor! Money spending nia lor! Haha
    Yup, LOMO, using meitu.. but those pic not taken by me, by huasien!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈,三喜喜楼。 LOL 沒有囍字??

    ReplyDelete
  5. TcPinG Here. I cannot find lor! And I google they also appear as double 'xi' so I ikut lor. LoLz..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 现在很多人都推荐使用这个彼奥泰珂斯研究中心的代孕服务,他们的价格很非常公道~而且服务一流,为了孩子的安全性等等,我非常建议来这家,不会错的,他们有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,也拥有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,也有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,代孕母亲也会携带你健康的孩子,也会提供三餐的饮食。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^