Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2011

Color Changing Mug!

New stocks had arrived when I was at Joyful's shop!
I happily unpacked everything and found a very special thing
which is the color changing mug!
The mugs all with sexy girl and man on top!
There are various choices as well!!
Although the hair (cover) is somehow disgusting..
Hahaha.. =P
When you pour hot water into it the dress becomes transparent!!
I've asked someone to try on it and surprisingly it really works!!
Quite special huh!! A special gift for the special one!
If you're interested pls contact me or
visit us as E Love House @ Medan Mall, Sibu Sarawak Malaysia! =)

1 comment:

  1. 不是每个代孕服务都可以去尝试,万一不是合法的就完了,但是这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构绝对合法,价格也非常划算,我们拥有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,医生也是使用高科技的医学来帮助你取得孩子,安全问题绝对100%保证,年龄绝对是没有限制的。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^