Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2011

Color Changing Mug!

New stocks had arrived when I was at Joyful's shop!
I happily unpacked everything and found a very special thing
which is the color changing mug!
The mugs all with sexy girl and man on top!
There are various choices as well!!
Although the hair (cover) is somehow disgusting..
Hahaha.. =P
When you pour hot water into it the dress becomes transparent!!
I've asked someone to try on it and surprisingly it really works!!
Quite special huh!! A special gift for the special one!
If you're interested pls contact me or
visit us as E Love House @ Medan Mall, Sibu Sarawak Malaysia! =)

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^