Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The LadyBoysS!

When people heard about ladyboy or shemale,
Most of us will think of Thailand!
No doubt, Thailand is productive enough in this aspect.
Btw, there are many other gorgeous ladyboys from other countries.
Let's talk about our country which is Malaysia.
Who will you think of??
Yes! Jessie Chung!!
钟洁希-Jessie Chung (Malaysia)
I think she's famous enough in Malaysia.
You can see her advertisement everywhere..
Even in the mall or on TV!!
Treechada "Nong Poy" (Thailand)
Born October 5, 1986. One of the most famous ladyboy from Thailand!
Poy won the Miss Tiffany's 2004 and Miss International Queen 2004.
She looks absolutely like a real woman and she's prettier than a real woman!!
刘薰爱-Alicia (Taiwan)
Born June 12, 1986. A model fom EeLin Modelling Company.
I've watched her on KangXi LaiLe before
and I thought she's a real pretty female model but who knows..
I'm sooo surprised that she's a ladyboy~!

河莉秀-Harisu (Korea)
Born February 17, 1975. Another famous ladyboy from Korea!
She's quite pretty in some pics but..
Not my cup of tea.. =X
樁姬彩菜-Ayana Tsubaki (Japan)
Born July 15, 1984. A pretty japanese model,
who underwent sex reassignment surgery and Phuket, Thailand.
Never know her before but I'm surprise with her beauty!
__________________________________________________

Those are the only famous ladyboys I could find.
I tried to search for ladyboys from other countries such as India, China, Hong Kong and etc but I failed to obtain a pretty one... =(
Anyone has any suggestions??
Grr.. What happen to me har??
How come suddenly got the idea to write about ladyboys??
Maybe next time I'll write about tomboys.. Who knws!! =P
Err.. What should I say about this post..??
Just.. Enjoy it. Hahaha.. =X

1 comment:

  1. 之前有位女性朋友成功怀了双胞胎,她去了彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这间代孕机构,她说他们的价格公道且合法,最重要的是他们的医生及护士等等都非常贴心,他们拥有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,医生也是使用现代化的方法,高专业性医学,也有最好的代孕妈妈,安全问题绝对是保证的。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^