Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

In Love With Papercraft: Mariobunny VS Kotoro

Mariobunny VS Kotoro
I'd downloaded some papercraft templates last night.
And I've tried two of them today!
I've chosen those without a lot of colors to save the printer ink! =P
If you wish to have the templates too, simply go to google,
choose image and search for mariobunny or kotoro! =)
If you are interested you can ask from me personally too!
You'd need a printer with color ink, a paper, glue, scissors and etc..
The paper is slightly thicker than the ordinary A4 paper..
The one I bought is the common paper that we used as project cover page!
And the glue is the cheap one, cost me RM1.30 only!!
It works surprisingly well! =D
After you'd printed it, just cut everything according to the line!

Glue and combine them then you will get this!! A mariobunny! =D
This is quite an easy one so I decided to try another which is more challenging!!
The Kotoro papercraft template!
All the components needed for a Kotoro papercraft!
The process of producing the big cute head is sooo time-consuming!!
And it's hard to maintain the smooth surface!!
If you press a little bit harder then it will easily run out of shape!

Front, side and back view of the Kotoro!
Haha, it looks a little bit 'kasar' but I'm quite satisfied with it!
And I wonder why its hands are longer than its legs??
Don't tell me I pasted them wrongly
coz there is instruction and I did it correctly!
It's the first time for me to build the papercrafts and I really enjoy it!
There are a few more coming up so stay tune! =)

1 comment:

  1. 结婚后发现自己无法怀孕,非常失望,但朋友都介绍一家代孕服务机构,他们也拥有多语种工作人员和最好的代孕妈妈给您选择,代孕母亲也会携带您的孩子及照顾他,价格也非常合理,还包含了全部的检查哟,不用另外还费用,非常满意这家的服务,非常的周到,超级棒彼奥泰珂斯研究中心。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^