Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How's Your Halloween!?

Kinda weird with the exaggerated eyelashes and zero makeup of the eyes. 

Time passes really fast. It's November already!! October has come to the end and it marked the end of Halloween year 2011 as well. Over the past few months, we had been talking about to organize a Masquerade but it ended up with no party at all. LOL

However, on 29 October, I went to Manila since there was an early celebration of Halloween. It was Candy's birthday on the same day! I was asked to make a video for her and I spent whole noon and night editing the photos and making them into a movie! Actually I plan to share it out here but since my broadband has reached its limit again, I guess I better don't because I am not patient enough. LOL

Sophie and Candy, the birthday girl. =)

Sophie and Ah Boy. Angel VS Devil. LOL

My cutie nephew, Hieng Wei is born on Halloween day as well! I gifted him a Spongebob Square Pants Bag and my cousin told me that he loves the bag! And she sent me a video of Hieng Wei saying thank you to me!


DO YOU SEE THAT??
DO YOU HEAR HIM!?

HE IS CALLING ME AH LEE GU GU!! XD

Anyway, wish everyone who reads this post to have a wonderful November and have a great day ahead! Don't forget to visit me always and support me by clicking the ads. Thank you very much! =D

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^