Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bored.


Yes. I am bored. Reached shop at 11am and I online until now. The current time is 1.23pm. Haih. How can life be so meaningless? Being locked over here is really a torturing life for me. OMG~

Guess what? I need more freedom. I need extra time to relax. I don't even have a single off day which allows me to sleep and rest at home. I just want my off day to be spent at home, not shopping or etc! Well, I guess that's too much. I DON'T HAVE AN OFF DAY!! T^T


Being busy is a good thing for me. I turns my lifestyle into a healthy one. I sleep at around 12am and wake up at 9am. But the time I have to spend in shop is really.. meaningless. Facing all those dolls, gifts and etc. I lost my motivation!! HMM!!


Oh ya. I wonder what happen to my left part of body. My left leg is so painful for three days already. SHIT! I can't even sit properly. Hey, I am only 23 ok, why do I feel so old? T^T

Well, I ever think of leaving Sibu. Somehow I miss Kuching city. But there are reasons that I can't leave Sibu. The major reason would be my parents. Once my brother's family move out, there'll be only my parents and sister living in that house. How can I leave at this time?


I always believe 船到桥头自自然直, but it has been a long time already, why is the 桥头 too far? I haven't reach yet!! Aduh!! I wait till 'sam pu' already lor. Haih. LOL

Whatever. stop nagging here. Gonna look for other things to do to spend my day.

Oh ya, If you are free to read my post till the end here, help me to click my nuffnang ads ya. Thanks. =)

2 comments:

Leave me a comment! ^^