Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!!


See I got sooooo many ang pao..... packets. =.=" LOL. Those are just red packets. 

Woke up at around 5am today and followed Panjang, Jennifer and Jennifer's sister to market to buy some ingredients for tonight's dinner! WOOHOO!! Then I went for breakfast with my family. After that, went back home and SLEEP!! LOL. Only slept for less than 4 hours last night and I was really exhausted! But I think my excitement has overcome everything. ^^


Nah, give you all one word, "WIN".

Win TOTO, Win Jackpot, WIN EVERYTHING BACK!!

~~~~~~~~~~HUAT AR~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

P/S: Sorry that my broadband has reached its limit once again so I might not be able to visit back the visitor's sites these few days. Plus it's Lunar New Year  some more. I'll try to visit you all after that. Thanks! ^^

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! ^^