Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Not Crazy...


Yes, I woke up early today (around 9am). Hey, normally I woke up at 10 or 11am ok. LOL. Ok, I woke up early and started to carry out my plan which had been drafted last night. I NEED A HAIR CUT SERIOUSLY!! So I went to My Image Salon with my cousin.

Then, those are the outcomes of my plan. Weird not? I hope my short hair makes me look younger coz I have heard enough customers asking their children to call me auntie. >=(

And just now I asked Panjang whether my short hair makes me look like a jiajia (big sister) rather than auntie or not then he answered me I look like a muimui (young sister). LOL.

Still, there are some people saying that I look STUPID with my short hair but who cares! It's my life. And I'm the owner. Nobody's gonna disrupt it! =D

Next step: I WANNA KEEP FIT! 10kg ok. Pengsan. LOL

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^