Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trip To Malacca -- Part IV (16/03/09)

Today we were free. So we’d decided to take a look around the Malacca city. We went to the museum. Entrance ticket RM5 each.
Do you know that the background of this picture is drawn but the farmer is the 3D model??
Stupid bro with stupid actions. =P
Then, we had Hainan Chicken Rice Ball as our brunch. I’d forgotten to take a photo. =P After lunch, we went to Jonker Street.
My cute bro and sis-in-law.
Nyonya Cendol. It’s delicious!! RM3.00 each. I miss itso much now!!

At around 2.00p.m we took bus to KLIA. We had out dinner there. Burger King. Wow!!
Going back to Kuching~
Well, it was indeed a really memorable trip for me. It was the first time I went to Malacca!! Sponsored by my generous brother. LoLz!

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^