Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Herbalove MilkShake

Since last thursday I came back to Sibu, my dad had already told me about the Herbalove MilkShake. At first, I didn't know it's a product from Herbalife. Since my dad was so passionate to bring me to taste it, I followed him the next day. The branch is located at Foochow Lane. =)
This is the tea to remove excess oil? Or fat? I wonder. =P
P/S: That's my dad's hand. LoLz.
This is the Strawberry flavour MilkShake.

Honestly I don't really like its taste. It makes me feel like to vomit everytime I drink it. No offend, just my own feeling. A glass of this costs RM8! Oh my GOD!! LoLz. But at least I'd followed him to drink this for three continuous days which means that I'd woke up at around seven something for three days or even earlier! LoLz. My dad is just too passionate on this that I find it hard to refuse him.
Besides drinking this, I'd also checked my body condition. I am currently 21 and my body age is only 18! What a surprise. I'd checked this earlier with Sharon's machine and my body age is 25. Which should I believe then? Well, I guess I'll believe Sharon's one. However my viceral fat is still a pretty number. From Herbalove, it is 3. From TRA, it is 2. Wuahahaha! Proud of it! ^^
No matter what brands they are, no matter what products they have, I believe that their missions are the same. That is to improve our health. To know more about this Herbalove, you can go to their blog --> http://herbalovenc.blogspot.com/2008/04/herbalove-nutrition-centre.html. Although I prefer TRA, you can still gain more knowledge from different products and finally, with full confidence, I'm sure that you will know that TRA is the BEST. ^^

1 comment:

  1. 我结婚已经快要5年多了,但总是没能生育,天天想着要怎么样才能让这家庭圆满又快乐。 如今辅助生殖中心越来越多,而且骗子也越来越多。我的同事(朋友、姐姐等等)在乌克兰找了新开的诊所,他们提供三个代孕套餐。他们就去了那边,第一次尝试是不成功的,这所不愿意退款,并需要加钱。 忽然一天一位朋友告诉我,现在医学非常的发达,你可以选择一家的代孕服务,他们的服务可说是超级棒,他们会提供你非常漂亮又舒适的住宿以及提供司机的载送,彼奥泰珂斯研究中心~而且医院不只帮助有需要的人得到幸福,他们也支持国家运动员并推广自己的生意。真心不错! Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^