Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trip To Malacca -- Part III (15/03/09)

I’d set my alarm to ring at 6a.m but I wondered why it didn’t ring. I only wake up at almost 7a.m and I found out they had not wake up yet. I quickly dressed up myself and wake my bro and sis-in-law up. After that, we went to the same fish ball shop again. This time, I ordered Foo Chow Lo-Mee again. So nice!!
Today, we had lessons, activities, lunch, recognition and sharing. I didn’t take many photos because I was lazy to do so. =P However, what I want to say is that the game is exciting, the talks are impressive and the speakers are fantastic!! I’ve started to love this culture and business!! Success Together, Together We Suceed!!
After the seminar had ended, the other partners had a meeting. Catherine, Hui Jee and I were not the members yet so we couldn’t go for the meeting. We’d decided to go shopping at the Mahkota Parade. Too bad I forgot to take some money from brother, and I bought nothing. =P
We came back to the Century Mahkota Hotel and found this. Haha!! Don’t tell him I’ve posted this. =P
We had our dinner here.
I’d ordered the Bali Fried Rice -- RM6.90! Not really expensive right?? And It tastes good.
We went back earlier tonight with no supper because we need to have a good sleep for tomorrow programmes. Haha!

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^