Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kath's Birthday~!


Photo taken this noon while I was sending my mum to Everwin. lol

My skin condition got slightly better but still got some scars on it. I am currently trying on some new products and I take photos everyday. If it's effective I'll definitely recommend it here so just stay tuned. If you din see me sharing any products then you know lah. lol (pm/comment me if you want to know the brand which doesn't show its effectiveness) 

Ok, this post is a post about my colleague, Kathleen's birthday! Her birthday was actually on 3rd of October and I was still in Singapore at that time. When I back from the vacation, I asked Wendy whether was there any celebration even a simple one but she said NO. Ok, so I think I should organize one belated birthday party.

Then we decided to go Twin Star Steamboat where you paid a RM20 each and can grab as many food as you can. We invited Kathleen for the dinner but we din show any sign about the celebration. And we thought she wouldn't had expected it since her birthday passed for at least two weeks already. (Yeah, it's quite hard to get all of us gathered)

And when the time came, Kathleen still not confirmed whether got people fetch her or not so Wendy asked me to go to Wisma Sanyan to fetch her! We wouldn't wanna let go of her anymore! lol. 

The food. Delicious oh! We cooked it on our own!! 

And out of her surprise!! A cake!! =D
And after looking back at the photo only I realize Luffy's thumb is cacat one! >.<

Samuel, Kath's bf and funny cute Wendy!

Imelda, Wendy's cousin was busy eating kerang and Kath, the birthday girl who wore so formal for steamboat. lol

We stayed for more than 2 hours and ate as much as we could. Felt so happy that everyone was so funny and we laughed and enjoyed the dinner to the fullest! And if you can see, I'm the only Chinese. =P However we have no barrier in communication although I can't really understand the local language. When this happened, we used hand signs. lol
Love this photo much much!! Kath is so photogenic right! And Wendy is cute! >.< 

Although it's late, still, Happy Birthday to Kathleen! Happy everyday! Stay cute, stay pretty and stay slim! Don't get influenced by Wendy! lol 

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^