Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I AM SAD!!



The message I wanna show in this post is obvious.
Look at the faces of the cartoons above.
Obviously, I AM SAD now. Damn... I hate this kind of feeling.
I've expected there will be no calls for today and so on because there is SOMEBODY else.
I know I shouldn't be so immature but it's hard to deny the feeling from coming out.
I don't wanna be a burden for you. That's why I hide the SOMETHING.
You never know that I only want you to accompnay me but not the material enjoyment.
How large is the "portion" of my existence in your heart??
I can hardly feel it when we are far apart.
That's one of the reasons that I hate to come here to study.
How nice it would be if you could understand me. A true me.
Is there too much that I'm asking for? Haih..
Yeah, I AM SAD now. And yet I dunno how to release the sadness.
I try so hard to control myself but I fail.
I fail to stop thinking of you. Stop missing you. Stop loving you.
What a failure I have. Damn...











1 comment:

  1. 看来是真的不错,可以去尝试这家的代孕,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助他们取得积极的IVF项目成果,他们的整体配套都是一流的,彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这家的代孕所保障配套,非常值得尝试,也有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,对那些无法怀孕的人,这是一个好消息,赶快来询问吧。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^