Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let's go FISHING in PET SOCIETY on FACEBOOK!!

It's been long time since I uploaded last post. Where have I been?
The answer is FACEBOOK!!
The 'kitty' above is my pet in pet society named Joyful.
Although I want it to be a bear actually...
The activity I like the most is FISHING!
See! Joyful is fishing!!
Let's look at the list of the fish...
.
.
.
~These are the first batch common fish~




.
.
.
~Then the rare fish~


.
.
.
!!Then the second batch common fish!!

.
.
.
!!Finally the second batch rare fish!!
Actually got some garbages but since they are not really useful so I don't save the picture.
Currently, I'm lack of 4 types of fish.. Apple fish (Damn, I just can't get it), Loveroot fish (I'm waiting for my vege to grow large enough), Piranha (Seldom see ppl have le..), Spotter Bass fish..
Well, I wonder, when will the Pet Society come out with new fish??
Oh My GOD! I just can't stop thinking about the FISH!!
So, what ya waiting for?
Come join me at PET SOCIETY!!

1 comment:

  1. 结婚已经5年了,还是无法怀孕,别担心,现在医学超发达,我推荐你一家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,他们也有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,也拥有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,也有代孕母亲会携带你健康的孩子,提供饱满的三餐,价格也非常公道,你不选择这家真的会后悔,快来询问吧。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^