Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Joke From Mishearing


That's a joke among my friends during our way back to the hostel from SMC this morning and all of us laughed like crazy girls in the car. LoLz! The story was like this...

Mei Chee: Deonne, do you like exciting stuffs? (The pronunciation of exciting is similar to eating chicken...)
Deonne: Eating chicken? I don't like to eat chicken oh...
Everyone: .....???

Hahaha! The cartoons are taken from internet and the dialogs are added by me! Sorry that both girls are the same because I'm louzy in drawing so I just simply take from internet. That's why I wrote their names on the pictures. Hehe! Anyway, have a nice day everyone! I'm going to take a nap now. XD

3 comments:

  1. I wanna copy paste this one :D so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 如果有人真的很想拥有自己的孩子,一定要来找他们彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,你绝对不会失望的!他们的代孕服务是真的非常专业,不是随随便便的代孕服务,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助你们取得积极的IVF项目成果,绝对没有年龄上限制!还等什么快来询问吧。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^