Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

History and Philosophy of Science

Ok, that's the title of the subject which I'm gonna sit for exam tomorrow. That will be my last paper exam during my university life. Wow, how nice to hear that but I'm so gonna be crazy soon! The contents are just too useless and they are killing me softly! A lot of questions come to my mind and I think they are worth to ponder because I am taking this course to be a biotechnologist, not even a scientist so why should I study the history and philosophy of science?? XD

What's about this course? Wait, let me recall. I've finished some of the chapters but my mind is still blank like the purest paper. KNS!! >___<

Ok, I remember the fellow Karl Popper with his contribution to demarcation by using falsification.


Then, the fellow Thomas Kuhn by introducing paradigms...

Lastly, the fellow Imre Lakatos who introduced scientific research program.

Not to forget the crazy fellow Rene Descartes who doubted on all his knowledge. Haih, crazy enough...

Descartes: I think, therefore I exist.
Me: I think, therefore I blog. XD

Hahaha! I think I'm insane too to stop doing revision but end up writing this stupid post. Whatever~! I'm so gonna create my own philosophy tomorrow like what I've done during midterm exam. LoLz! Ok. I've to start my revision right now or else I'll end up as the picture below!!



2 comments:

  1. 无法生育的您,可以来尝试现代化的方法,高专业性彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,这绝对是没有年龄上的限制,我们拥有最好的代孕妈妈给您选择,我们也有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,我们也有提供您漂亮舒适的住宿环境和司机载送,价格也非常合理化,这家绝对值得您相信合尝试。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯研究中心)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^