Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Monday, May 30, 2011

Isabelle With Kung Fu Panda 2

Yes, this post is about the cute little Isabelle who has been missing from my blog for so long. Well, I have been staying in hostel for past two months. And now I am staying in my brother's house until my parents comes here on this coming Wednesday so I have some enjoyable time spent with her again!

Went for the animation Kung Fu Panda 2 with my brother, Vincent, my sis-in-law, Sharon and also the adorable Isabelle after dinner just now. And that was Isabelle's first time to watch movie in cinema! At first, they were scared that Isabelle would be frightened by the loud sound effect but she ended up finishing the movie 'peacefully'. Big claps for that! *Clap Clap Clap*

Isabelle with the tickets. XD

Isabelle's imitating Po! So cute! XD


Hahahaha! Isabelle prefers to take photo with the pirates!! And I found that her pose is like a candidate canvassing for pilihan raya so I edited the photo that way. So cute hor~~!!! 超萌候选人! =P

Isabelle in the cinema showing her favorite snack! =)


Synopsis:

Long ago, Lord Shen, the son of the Peacock Emperor exterminated the Giant Pandas after he had learned that a black and white warrior would one day defeat him. Then, Shen's parents exiled him. Feeling abandoned and betrayed, vowed he would return one day to rule supreme. 


Po (The Panda), The Dragon Warrior is protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, the Furious Five. Afterward, Master Shifu receives word from Gongmen City that Lord Shen has attacked with a powerful new weapon that threatens to destroy the martial arts tradition. Po and the Furious Five are sent to stop him. The journey is complicated with Po's nightmares regarding his parents.


Comment: LoLz.. Sorry for the short description. The synopsis is taken from wikipedia and it's so damn long!! In short, the animation is funny and worth to watch. Oh ya, never forget to mention about the tacit agreement among Po and the Furious Five which I love so much! Po is really funny but you can't deny his talent in kung fu too. Well, I am not good in commenting, but it's really a recommended animation that you MUST NOT MISS IT!! XD


Ok, here's the trailer of the animation. However, you can't get much information about the animation from the trailer.


And here's some better one...









Isabelle: Ok, it's time to relax with some music to achieve inner peace. XD


You'll know what I'm talking about if you've watched the animation!! Haha! That's Isabelle playing around with my earphone without plugging into phone and also my sleep mask. We've come to the end of this post and Good Night everyone! XD


1 comment:

  1. 我有一位朋友无法怀孕,试了试很多方法,但还是没有效,过后她在网上找到了这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构,看到他们的价格也非常很理,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助他们取得积极的IVF项目成果,过后自己也去尝试了,真的无法形容,签了100%的成功配套,不久她拥有自己的孩子了,欢迎来询问。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^