Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Money Spending Day!

This morning I sent my car for repairing.
The tyres were damaged.
Costed me RM121!! =(
The very 'kind' bro Vincent helped to pay RM4! -______-
Then, I went to The Spring alone for shopping!
See what I've bought!! LoLz..
It seems not so many but I feel like spending a lot already! LoLz..
First, I went to Elianto.
Since my make up remover is almost finished already
So I decided to buy a new one.
Then, the eye mask is very cheap. RM13 for 12 pairs.
But I have no comments on the effectiveness. LoLz..
Deep Sea Water Lip & Eye Make-up Remover - RM21
Elianto Brightening Eye Zone Treatment Patch - RM13
Then, I went to Watson!
Tada! Finally I decided to switch to ZA from Nano White!!
Of course not to switch at once but one by one!
Moreover I got the voucher of RM3 off for the prismizer!
ZA True White Prismizer - RM30.07
ZA True White Day Protector Sunscreen - RM23.71

And I've bought all these!!
Watsons Exfoliating Body Wash Kiwi Extract - RM8.90
Heal Pharm Nose Pore Cleaning Sheet - RM9.80
Garnier Self-heating Sauna Mask - RM4.72
Ellips Hair Vitamin - RM4.46

Conclusion: It's not too bad to shop alone! Hehe!


1 comment:

  1. 无法生育的您,可以来尝试现代化的方法,高专业性彼奥泰珂斯研究中心,这绝对是没有年龄上的限制,我们拥有最好的代孕妈妈给您选择,我们也有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,我们也有提供您漂亮舒适的住宿环境和司机载送,价格也非常合理化,这家绝对值得您相信合尝试。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^