Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

In Love With Papercraft: My Roomate's Addicted Too!

Param with the papercraft doggy she built!
Meet my cute roomate, Param who is addicted to papercraft like me too!! Last night, when I got frustrated that I couldn't get connected to my broadband, she came back from class and started cutting the paper. That made my hands itchy! I also wanna build my own papercraft!!Too bad it's too expensive to print at koperasi. =(
This is the final look of the innocent doggy. I had contributed to its ears. As I've said just now, my hands were itchy so cannot stand. LoLz. We had spent whole night investigating how to combine every components. There is instruction but it's in Japanese. And I can't understand Japanese!!
 The pity look of the doggy! It looks fine this way. But when you turn to its buttock...
Tada~ There is a hole at the back there. We dunno how does it look like actually so just simply leave a hole there. Param said that's for it to sh*t! Wuahahahaha.. Esther even said that if the doggy really sh*t then Param as the owner has the responsibility to clean the apartment.LoLz. I think they are just too cute! =P

Another thing is that Param gave it to me for remembrance after I've graduated! Thanks a lot Param!! Or should I name it Param? Thanks for being such a nice and friendly roomate! She'll be my first and last roomate in my uni life! =X

You can get the template from Kei Craft.
It's in Japanese. If you don't understand Japanese then just simply click lar~ I can't understand it as well. =X

1 comment:

  1. 我有一位朋友无法怀孕,试了试很多方法,但还是没有效,过后她在网上找到了这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心代孕机构,看到他们的价格也非常很理,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助他们取得积极的IVF项目成果,过后自己也去尝试了,真的无法形容,签了100%的成功配套,不久她拥有自己的孩子了,欢迎来询问。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^