Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!! =)


Ok, I've taken off my previous header picture and put it in my post. You can't blame for my perfunctory action because I'm running out of time to update this post! Christmas is going to end in less than 30 minutes and I couldn't finish updating my Christmas celebration!! I don't even get the photos from my friend yet. 

I just reached Sibu this morning and got quite tired due to the sleepless night before this. 

So... Hmm... I would like to wish everyone... Hmm... Merry Christmas... and I'll update in more details soon. =P

To show my sincerity... I'll show another Christmas picture then. =D


Ta da~~ Which I just grabbed from Google few minutes ago. LOL. 

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! 迟了……
    预祝明年的圣诞节快乐! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all.. Have a blessed and fruitful year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 新年快乐啊~几天不见了哦~帮你按广告了啊~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit your blog and spam your comment box XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^