Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Grand Opening of Nature Republic in Sibu!

Latest me. Attacked by pimples. HELP! LOL

Woah! This is my first post of December and it has been around two weeks since my last update. Went to Kuching at the early December and I always think of updating my blog everyday (Yes, everyday) but I lost my card reader. Without photos, I just don't feel to update. LOL.

Finally, my card reader is found at my shop. Might have kept it somewhere but then me myself couldn't find it. Stupid enough. =P

Back to the title, it's grand opening of Nature Republic @Wisma Sanyan in Sibu today! Went out around 10am with my cousin, Ming and we went to McD for breakfast, then shopping at Daesco and finally the grand opening of Nature Republic at around 1pm!

There was A LOT OF people!! People mountain people sea! LOL

And there was lion dance too!
P/S: It's the first time for me to enjoy a lion dance from a close distance. I can even touch the lion! O.O

It's so cute when it shakes its butt. Shake it shake it! LOL

A friend of mine, Abbie work as a BA there and with the voucher she gave me, I can enjoy 30% discount for all products! Wuahahahahahahaha~ (Ignore me.)

At first we didn't really feel like to spend but when we heard about the 30% discount, our eyes were sparkling. Well, that supposed to be the common problem among woman. So I am forgiven. =)

Tada~ A fruitful day spent at Nature Republic. LOL

What did I buy? ^.*

Blemish Lab AC - Sebum Clear Acne Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer.
I forgot the prices already. One bottle Around RM50++ so three of them would be RM150++ and after discount around RM110++. LOL

Since I am always being attacked by pimples (Although not too frequently), so the senior BA there recommended this set for me. It's for sensitive skin as well and hopefully it can cure my pimples problem!!

Fruits Mousse Therapy - Pore Tightening Orange Mousse Pack
RM48.90 --> RM34.23

Fall in love with its smell! It's just soooo ORANGE! There are two types. Orange is for pore tightening and Banana is for whitening. Since I focus more on firming and moisturizing than whitening so I chose the Orange flavor!

 Nah! That's how it looks like. I've tried the mask this noon. *Not Bad* =D

Aserora Hand Me Love - Essential Hand Cream
RM22.90 --> RM16.03

Don't ask me why did I buy this. I don't know. I really don't know. Maybe due to the good smell? XD

Make up Wipeout tissue. Bought by my cousin.
RM7.90 --> RM5.53

Soothing Gel. Bought by my cousin. 
RM32.90 --> 23.03
I had one as my graduation gift already. Thanks to my cell group member! Love you all!

------------------------------THE END------------------------------

We spent a total of RM196.20 and now let's see what are the free gifts we got!! So excited what. Haha!

1. A big big bag with Rain on it.

2. Fresh Farm Peach Foam Cleanser.

3. Collagen BB Cream.

4. Two sheets of Snail Therapy.

5. Free samples. These samples are the mystery gifts you can get with the print out ads as I shared before. Click HERE if you have no idea at all. =D

5. A small bag with Jang Geun Suk on it. LOL

6. A folder with Jang on it. XD

7. A big big poster of Jang. LOL

Since my cousin is a super fan of Jang so I gifted her all the free gifts with Jang on it. Generous or not?? LOL. And I am happy that she's happy with it. She said she gonna paste the poster on her cupboard and enjoy the feeling of watching him everyday. Luckily I don't pursue any stars. =D

Ok, so that's all for my sharing about my money spending day at Nature Republic. However, there are not much products available in the store. The shop is quite small and the varieties are soooo limited. Anyway, it's better than none. =D

And my next post should be about my Kuching trip! Huu~ Feel satisfied that I finally updated my blog. 

Hey, help me to click the ads ok not? Thanks a lot!! =D

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^