Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Amano Tsukiko -- Hisui

P/S: If you are not interested in this kind of post you can simply ignore it. LOL
But hey, click my ads before you leave. Thanks. =P

Spent my whole noon and night yesterday trying to figure out every single notes of the song Hisui by Amano Tsukiko. Tried to look for its free piano sheet on net but FAIL miserably. LOL. Bo bien, since I promised my friends to make the accompaniment for them so I HAVE TO KEEP MY PROMISE.

Below is the original version of the song. Actually there are two versions and they require this version. It consists of a lot of musical instruments but I only have piano then how? Try my best lor! LOL


Ok, I assume you have spent your time listening to it. Then now, MY PIANO VERSION! =P

It's different with the original one I know. =P

Erm, no video. You'll see the same picture appearing from the beginning till the end. And it's not the complete one, I've cut it short. And I've added the vocal melody to it. If possible one of my friends might want to sing it. If she really does, I'll upload it for sure! This song is very hard to sing. I GIVE UP. Wish her luck. XD

Enjoy! =D

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^