Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Never Underestimate Ladyboys From Thailand!

Me with a gang of ladyboys from Thailand.
SHIT! I seriously need to keep fit already!! Look at my chubby face!!

They are ladyboys from Thailand and they are here in Sibu for Volleyball competition from 14/10 until 16/10! Went to support them last night with my brother Panjang and also my sis-in-law, Jennifer. They are surprisingly nice and friendly. Never reject if you ask for photos! They even show some funny poses!

That's Panjang being close with them. O.O
Guess he likes them a lot? LOL


You know what, the blue shirt ladyboy's face touched my face while taking this photo. O.O
And look at their fingernails!! They have blue color, pink color and I got no color! LOL


He is sweet! (Or should I use 'she' instead of 'he'?) His smile is really sweet! And he's good in setting ball to the centre where his team mate is ready for SMASHES! 


He is very friendly and Jennifer said that he's the prettiest among them? What do you think? Never underestimate them by their femininity ok. They are real good players!! 

There's another good player with the number 18. I didn't get his photo last night but he's really a good player who smash so well!

There's no doubt that they are really funny even when they are playing volleyballs. And you can't deny that they are good players too! They only show their femininity while walking, running etc. Once they are in the game, they are serious for it! 



They love to show a lot of actions while they are starting a ball. LOL


Of course, sometimes they failed. LOL


And not only one of them know such starting! XD


They showed such action EVERYTIME after they got a point. 


And we all learnt that already! XD


He's the one I mentioned before. Number 18 who's good at smashing. And he's funny too!! LOL


Guess what! THEY WON AT LAST!!!!


Their makeup is still with them after the game! Waterproof? O.O

Wish to support them again tonight but I need to take care of my shop. Sigh. Those who are at SIBU now, remember to support them at the volleyball court near Rejang Park at around 8.30pm tonight! LOL

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^