Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Show Your Love

Hi all, it's blessed November and this's my first post in November!

I have been wanting to update this post for so long but procrastination took over most of the time. So now I'm gonna update this before it's too late. =)

Guess everyone knows Groupon.my right? Well, I'm kinda out-dated person that I only got to know about it last month. Had been browsing the web all this while but there aren't stuffs which give me a feeling that I MUST BUY THIS until the donations are available. Each payment costs you a RM10 and it's 100% of donations go directly to the respective institutions.

I had chosen 3 among them so the first one would be the SPCA Selangor. (After I made the payment then only I realize there's another SPCA for Sarawak =.=). I love animals. But I'm not patient enough to take good care of one so the only way I can help is to donate (even it's just a small amount) so those patient and caring caretaker could do more. =)


RM10 can provide 
- 4kg of rice / 4kg of chicken / 2kg of kibble
- Food for a dog or a cat for three days
- Necessary medicine for a dog or a cat for two days





Show your love to the animals through HERE!

And the second would be Shelter Home for Children! Children is at the most innocent stage in their lives. They absorbed whatever they receive at this age. Education is essential for sure. Without hesitation I clicked it immediately once I saw it. =D


RM10 can provide 
- Stationery supply for school
- Books
- Meals for a child
- School supplies





And the third one is the Kiwanis Job Training Centre!! Everyone deserves to lead a normal life. The strong feeling appeared most probably because I have one at my home. And there's less chance for her to learn, not to say working ability, she can't even take good care of herself such as daily activity as simple as bathing. Therefore, I guess we should help so that they have higher chances to live as a normal people.


RM10 can provide
- Towards a more conducive & suitable permanent facility for the current and future trainees with learning disabilities
- A permanent location with benefit the trainees with improved retention of trainees as some have to drop out due to re-location of the premise
- A permanent facility setup will also benefit and enhance the trainees' learning experience. 







Of course, there are others organization like Malaysia Nature Society & Good Samaritan Home which need your help as well. And why do I say i need to update this post before it's too late at the beginning of this post? Because there's less than 24 hours left for you to donate!! 

So people, show your love! With as much as RM10, you can make a difference! Although one of my friends said that the money might not go 100% to the organization but even with a RM5, it helps right? Unless the whole thing is a fraud then... erm... I think Groupon.my has a good system to prevent this. lol

Whatever, it's less than 24 hours left!! Show your love with a RM10 and spread it in this blessed November! =)

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! ^^