Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Philippines Sumptuous Banquet

Angry Birds birthday cake. (Mango flavored)

The pretty birthday girl! Taken from her FB album. =D

This is another birthday post. Whose birthday is it? Her name is SEVEN, a very beautiful philippines girl and she has super long pretty legs! I wish I could have her legs. Haha! In case you wonder why does she call Seven, hmm, it's actually her nickname. Not that her real name is Seven. And she has another friend called Eleven. So both of them make the word SEVEL-ELEVEN. Haha! I'm not joking, it's true OK! XD

Seven's another super size birthday cake.

I was quite shocked when I know she's actually 21-year-old only. OMG! She's even younger than me! It makes me feel like I'm an old woman. I am already 23-year-old bah!


Guess what, I have just got back from the Philippines sumptuous banquet. Never eat local Philippines food before and this was my first time. I LOVE THE FOOD SO MUCH!! I always cannot resist delicious food!

I LOVE THIS.

They are too creative!! It's the first time I see people joining hot dog and cotton candy and then using cabbage to fix them just like the flower arranging. Haha! My friend even said wanna use the cabbage to fix the plum blossoms during Chinese New Year. XD

Food grasping time... =)

OMG! I was being caught busy grasping food too! XD

Kisses was caught taking photos stealthily behind the door. XD

Don't ask me why did I laugh that way because I have no idea too.

It has been a long time since I last posted food pictures. Since the title was named Philippines Sumptuous Banquet then of course I have to upload those super delicious Philippines food!! All being cooked by their own! Btw, the photos are somehow looked a little bit dark but I'll try to explain what's it. XD

The mixed vege. I din try this dish coz I am a carnivore!

Spaghetti! It's so wonderful! However you can't eat too much at once because it's a little bit sweet. 

Ei.. I dunno what's this. Haha!

The fish! I din try also. XD

CURRY!! One of my favorite dishes! I love this curry. It's not too spicy which suits me very well. I can't eat spicy food but I love curry! Hmm~

The salad. Not bad. =P

The dessert. This is very nice too but.. too sweet. Do you see those white mayonnaise-liked viscous liquid? It is actually SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK. Can you imaging how sweet it could be? But it's really nice. I ate a lot. XD

Sophie said this is beef but Lim said it's actually pork. But WHO CARES? As long as it's nice it doesn't matter beef or pork. XD 

Philippines Pork Leg. Not much I would like to comment because it's so fantastic!! It's finished within a few minutes!

The Best Dish!

Thank you all for the dishes and thanks again for inviting me over. 


Happy birthday to Seven!

Wish all your dreams come true in near future and stay pretty and healthy always!

1 comment:

  1. 我啊身体状况不好,比较难怀孕,真的是好想放弃了,但有天我遇上了它,就这样我有了宝宝呢,在这面对的都是很有高水平的,标准服务的医生们,提供的都是专业专门治疗不孕,而且还是能保护母体的哦,价格合理,真心推荐你们哦。 那里的医生非常好,给非常多的意见和帮助。 彼奥泰珂斯医疗研究中心 !加油各位! 希望也可以成为朋友 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^