Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Layout & New Name

Ok, I am dreaming that I have a sharper nose. >______<


As you can see from the top part of my blog, the name has been changed from "Welcome To My World" to "Peary Land" since last night. Why "Peary Land"? Honestly it's simply due to my nickname --> Ah Lee aka Pear. And the layout has been changed since few days ago solely because current layout allows accommodation of larger images.


From wikipedia:

Peary Land is a peninsula in northern Greenland, extending into the Arctic Ocean. It reaches from Victoria Fjord in the west to Independence Fjord in the south and southeast, and to the Arctic Ocean in the north, with Cape Morris Jesup, the northernmost point of Greenland's mainland, and Cape Bridgman in the northeast.

A photo of Peary Land.


Ok, apparently I am not happy with that. Because I want my blog to be unique! Whatever, I think I am going to use this name until I found another more suitable one! Hope you all like my new layout and new blog name!  Have a nice day! =D

5 comments:

  1. nice change! got ur own unique style~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 之前有位女性朋友成功怀了双胞胎,她去了彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这间代孕机构,她说他们的价格公道且合法,最重要的是他们的医生及护士等等都非常贴心,他们拥有代孕和卵子捐赠计划,医生也是使用现代化的方法,高专业性医学,也有最好的代孕妈妈,安全问题绝对是保证的。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^