Snowfall Widget for Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

28/05/2009 -- Dragon Boat Festival

It's been long time I didn't update my blog. Mostly due to my laziness. Besides, my laptop got some problems before this. Well, let's talk about the Dragon Boat Festival. LoLz, already over for half month already... Never mind, let's share~
Tada~ The egg was standing still! You must try it at around 12 noon. I thought the newspaper had a post about this?? And yeah, we'd tried it and it worked! We tried it in front of Hong Lee Cafe and you can imagine how many people had passed by and thought we were crazy. Or to be precise, she. Cause I was eating my lunch inside while giving attention to her under the sun outside. LoLz.
Nah! This is from her tauke nio. She was so happy and send her tauke nio the picture she captured to tell her that she had succeed the experiment but then her tauke nio replied with this and said:" Haha! I've more!" LoLz..

Ok. Back to the feast. STEAMBOAT!!!

My sis, my mum and my dad.
Clement & Elaine busy steamboat-ing.
Well, I felt great because I seldom eat at home. Mostly eat outside. I ate until so full that I hard to move and had to lie on the bed. I ended up sleeping after the meal until night. Wuahahaha~

1 comment:

  1. 现在的世界非常大,做代理孕母机构的公司也非常多,但是是不是每个都能去试还不知道,我本人推荐这家彼奥泰珂斯研究中心绝对可以相信,他们的医生利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助你们取得积极的IVF项目成果,也有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适以及最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,你绝对不会后悔。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! ^^